Sketches from my trip to Berlin in March 2019.
1. Monument about the part the Soviet army had in conquering Berlin and bringing the nazi regime to its surrender.
I was raised up in opposition to communism during the cold war and with good reasons. My family were for freedom and justice. We must oppose all radical movements and ideas from left and right, from religions and ideologies who can harm healthy democracy which has taken the world ages to develop.
2. A boat in the Spree river, Berlin.
3. A good starter at Begur restaurant with a spanish style.
4. At St. Thomas Church Berlin.
5. Jazz in Berlin. Our second concert during the 4 days I stayed with my son.